Monday, March 29, 2010

Two Whole Years!!

So Saturday was our Two Year Anniversary. We are still a little in shock over it! It feels like just yesterday we walked into the Logan Temple to be sealed for Time and All Eternity. And yet, at the same time, it feels like it was forever ago. So much has changed. Being completely reliant on one another, coming to a better understanding of what we want out of this life, realizing the difference between wants and needs, and SO much more! I feel like a totally different person than the Me from two years ago. And Ben has changed so much too, but not really in the ways I would have expected. I guess that goes for me too though.

While it has been a great two years, I could have never imagined the struggle that we have had to overcome. They haven't been fun, but they've made us stronger, and closer to Heavenly Father. My health issues, our struggle/inability to get pregnant, the poor economy in which we started our lives together, school upsets, loss of jobs, it has all been tough, but I wouldn't trade it in. I love Ben so much, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Some days I don't feel like I deserve him, and yet, for some crazy reason, he still loves me...even after getting to know every facet of my personality inside and out. I am so grateful for a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder, who makes it a point to include Heavenly Father in our relationship, who works so hard for our little family, and who truly loves me for me. I love you Hun! Happy Anniversary! Two Years down, Eternity to go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies. I swear it just seems like yesterday we ran into each other at the persian peacock. (ha ha ha) I love you two and happy 2nd anniversary!

Unknown said...

Oh and I think it was two years and week ago that you were jealous that you didn't get to use the "tonight" pillow.

Ben and Jamie Stott said...

Hahahaha...Oh the memories!!!

Casey and Natalie said...

simply put.. you guys were meant for each other. =) Wishing you the best on your anniversary!