Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Waiting....waiting....and more waiting!

Okay. So we're still moving, but it's going to take a little longer than we thought. Our move-in date has gone from Nov. 1, to Dec. 1, to Dec. 10, and now we're not moving in until after we get back from Disneyland on the 29th. Oh yea...we're totally going to Disneyland for Christmas!!! Don't know if I mentioned that, but you should totally be jealous! Anyway...it's frustrating! I was really looking forward to decorating for Christmas, and just being on our own. Oh well, I just have to keep telling myself we'll get there. It's late, but Brie was on my butt for not writing more often, so here it is Briezy Poo!

3 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

Aww! That's a total bummer. Why the continuous change of dates? Hooray for Christmas in Disneyland! I'm definitely a little jealous. I hope you have fun!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Darnet! But have fun in Disneylan!

Sylvia Marie said...

DISNEYLAND!? Yes I definately am jealous. So are you guys all moved in by now? We found an apartment over by Grape Drive, we are so excited! So we are moving this week, too! Yeah I understand the whole wanting to decorate for Christmas thing. Casey and I have had 2 Christmases now and we havent even gotten the chance to decorate or put up our own tree. It's kind of sad. :( But there's always next year!